Our Junior Classesr Junior Courses
We believe your child learns best when:
• they actively participate in lessons
• they are challenged and stimulated
• their classroom environment is comfortable and stress-free
• they develop all the skills they need to communicate effectively
• their lessons develop not only their language skills but also their life skills
• their lessons make use of a variety of media (visual, audio, computer) that stimulate and motivate
• their teachers are positive and supportive
• their teachers are experienced and supported by a wide range of aids and training
Pusbasa School of English offer three levels
This level is mainly for the 6-8 age range who again have little or no English but have the
ability to learn more advanced sets of vocabulary
and very basic grammatical structures.
This level is mainly for the 8-9 age
range who already have a fair vocabulary base for
everyday topics and a grasp of certain grammatical
structures such as the present simple tense.
This level is mainly for the 10-13 age range who have a good vocabulary base for everyday topics and some knowledge of different tenses such as the present, past and future tenses.